Friday, February 26, 2010

I have been so emotional lately about the fact that my little man is growing so fast. So many changes are about to happen rather quickly. This summer he will be in summer camp at the y and also playing T-ball. Then after that in the fall he will be such a big boy and starting preschool. This should be a good time watching him grow but I find myself rather sad about the whole thing I feel like this time has gotten away from me so fast. He has always been just mine and now I have to share him with the big bad world and let him out from under mommies wings a little bit. At least I will still have one little one at home with me. But when she starts school I think I will be a really big mess what would I do with out my kids all day, figure out who I am. Get real I don't want to do that.
On the subject of summer activities, Sean will be in summer camp, there will be t ball on Wednesday and Saturday mornings, and Chris will be on a co ed softball league! I do not think that I will ever have a moment to breath. There will also be swimming , and vacation, and on and on and on. I have always wanted to be the soccer mom with all kinds of things to do and running around with the kids but now I am wondering if I am crazy. I am literally going from nothing to do to something everyday.Oh yeah and I also do yoga at the Y I will have to fit that in there some where. Maybe when I drop sean off for summer camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment