Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random Dozen!




The first 6 come from Kelley at I Didn’t Know That! Thanks so much, Kelley! And can you please help us out with #4???

1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
I usually intend too but I never really mail anything out so no

2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
Sunrise, I like to sit on the back porch with coffee and watch the sun come up.

3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
I will try any food once. I would say I would probably muscles and I love them now. Another one would also be Sushi which I also love.

4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
UUUUMMMMMM, no

5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
Pennsylvania Dutch. I was an Amish driver and have a few amish friends so I would like to be able to speak their native tongue .

6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
See I told you I wasn't Super Woman!

7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
For lack or sleep and other things right now I can come up with nothing other than Cortney. Yeah ha ha how original!

8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
First of all I have to look inordinately, and yes the Gilmore Girls. Since they ended that I now watch House and Desperate Housewives.


9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
I do this weird thing of plugging my nose when I sneeze so nothing will come out lol. I don't make very much noise really.

10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
I like to read the paper newspaper, but I only pick that up when I am in town. Most often I go to the website of the local news channel and see what is new.

11. Are you a good speller?
o my godnes no ! I could not spell my way out of a paper bag. but my mil is webster so it all works out in the end.

12. At what time each day do you start thinking about Lost lunch?
Lunch? I just graze all day.

6 comments:

  1. #4 - Luke 19

    Ah yes, Gilmore Girls. That was a great show!

    Love your honesty on #11!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's an Amish Driver? Just curious. I love the sunrise too and your #6 cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting answer about the Pennsylvania Dutch. I like trying to figure it out in the Amish books I read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Amish are so interesting. I love reading books about them. I seen a good idea about the labels since you usually do not use them. Someone said their dad cut the name off and kept the cutesy end and gave them to the kids for stickers. Thought it was a pretty good idea.

    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete
  5. An Amish driver is a person hired to drive the Amish to places they need to go. Usually too far for a buggy to go, or they have a heavy load that need a truck.

    ReplyDelete