Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas is in the air!

Since I have had children Christmas is my favorite time of the year. It is so fun to go and buy for them, and friends kids, and kids in general. No matter how broke we have been I have always made sure that my son has Christmas. Now we have one more in the family and this is my daughter's first Christmas. I am so excited this year to be able to do a first Christmas again, and for my son to open his! He is going to have a very big Christmas this year. As an adult I think we lose some of the magic , but I still remember it and now that my son is three I am beginning to see him really get in to it this and begin to know who Santa is . Only a couple more weeks , I can hardly wait.

This is my favorite Christmas song.Click here

I hope all of you out there in Blog land have Happy Holidays. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment