Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh how I love the random dozen

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Random Dozen Preview #14



This is the day that you read and form you answers. Tomorrow you post your answers and link up here. Enjoy!

1. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like?
I'm 5'3" so I guess the munchkins

2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why?
Shirt because everything else falls into place with that

3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without?
Rats, I really hate rats.

4. How many Christmas trees are in your home?
Just one
5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak?
No way I would miss everything good too.

6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression?
No it is all for my kids, although I would like to not have to go so many places that is kinda stressful.
7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music?
I like Billy Jean, but that's it.

8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma?
Never really thought about it, I just know I do not judge people for doing it as long as they do not go to far.

9. Enjoy horseback riding?
Oh my, yes. Can Santa bring me a pony.

10. Shoes--practical or stylish?
I like to go for both. I am not wearing anything if it hurts my feet.

11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic.
Thomasina (cat) It was after the Disney movie. Has anyone else in the world besides me even seen it?

12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done?

No comments:

Post a Comment