Monday, December 21, 2009

OH MY, a blog this close to christmas!


Yes here in the quiet of the morning I am going to sit down and right. And I have to admit that I find myself a but out of sorts today. Like there is something that I think is just not right, or unsettled. A close relative is going through a bit of a hard time, and I feel God pushing me just to show kindness to let him know that there are people there for him. After a break up, job loss, and pretty much losing everything he is looking at moving home it has been a pretty rough year for him. As a said I have felt this push to show him kindness and did and folded his laundry and sent him with a plate of buckeyes but after all was said and done when he puts on his jacket he just stood for a good 5 minutes and I felt like then was the time, he acted like he did not want to leave ( then why did he). Maybe I should hug him, well he is the same as me just kinda has a personal barrier. Maybe I should say everything will be ok, how hasn't heard that a hundred times. I was left not knowing what to do. Then this morning I realized that maybe what I did not do was pray. So today at every free moment I will hit my knees and pray for God to guild him, I will turn it all over because this human does just not know what to do. In striving to be pure honest and just and my brothers keeper maybe I have lost my way. The firth thing to do should have been to talk to my Lord about this, and maybe that was the little tug that I felt laid o n my heart last night, not to help but to give it to someone who can. So I will let the Lord work with the person and I will fold the laundry.

I do so hope that everyone has a warm and loving holiday and remebers the spirit of the season this year. May God keep each and everyone of you warm and feeling loved this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment