Wednesday, March 31, 2010

busy busy week

Today will be so busy. We are in the middle of a few spring projects so this will be the only time I will be able to sit down and write. I am making my first pair of custom flip flops today, and a hair flower to match. Be sure to watch for new projects I will be putting out next week.
 But outside of my new little hobby the projects for today are:
        Men are working on the outside porch which is going through a major renovation this spring. Men  and boys I should say. I am sending this ornery little one out with them to get some sunshine.














Jessie is soon to go down for a nap and then I believe I am going to move the playpen into the yard so she can also get some sunshine hopefully by that time I will be done inside and can join them.

       I have massive amounts of cleaning to do today and then working in the flower beds and laundry. Ugh is there a little fairy to do all this for me.





 Last but not least there is a book I need to read and review. Want to read along with me?





 See ya'll tomorrow morning if I live through today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment