Saturday, March 20, 2010

Whew!

What a busy, busy week I have had. Last Sunday we went to the pool and I took the kids by myself . That was the first time I took them both without Chris with me, and i must say I was excited by the time it was all said and done because I had no problems at all.

Monday I believe we stayed home.

Tuesday took Sean grocery shopping with me and he was a very well behaved little man.

Wednesday we had a Saint Patrick's Day Parade. We had an absolute blast walking in the parade and so many people taking Sean's picture, even the News Paper! Then there was a party after the parade. It was the busiest day of the week, that is for sure .

Thursday, We played in the yard all because it was so nice outside. I did some weeding in the flower bed. Then we went to the pool later in the day and then grabbed a quick dinner at mcdonalds drive thru.

Friday, we played in the yard some the kids took a nap after being exhausted from the long week. ( Sean only naps once in a blue moon), and then we went to an easter egg hunt at the y and had pizza. We Came back and move some things into the attic that we are not going to need until we get our own place.

Which brings me to today, I started off today gathering up clothes to take to the consignment store and then went to walmart with my mother in law where we got some bubbles and went home to play outside for a little while. Tonight I manage to get the kids play room most of the way done, or at least enough to play in it.


Sunday, I will be taking it literally as the day of rest. Have a nice weekend folks and God Bless.

If you get time hope over to in pursuit of for a giveaway this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment