Monday, March 8, 2010

Updates on my move.

So back in October I made the decision that we would move out of our trailer that was fallinf apart and back in with my Mother in Law. It has been a ride having 8 people in one house. 2 days ago my father in law's mother who just turned 83 the day before got up in the morning and fell and broke her shoulder. She broke the opposite shoulder the year before also. It has been a long day today. From very early in the morning this is the conversation in this house:

Sean: Mom I want so marshmallow cereal

Me: ok, just a sec

Jessie: Crying

Betty : I need to use the potty

Me: Ok Betty I'll get Mike

Now running up the stairs with a crying baby still waiting and three year old waiting for cereal!

Sean: Mommy! I want cereal !

Jessie now seated in the high chair with breakfast, and betty has been changed


Betty: I need Coffee!

Sean I need more cereal!

Me: Just a sec Betty, ok Sean.

Getting sean's cereal


Betty: could someone get me some coffee?

ME: Just a sec Betty

Getting the coffee and Jessie more cereal.

Betty: I need coffee ( I ignore it this time, I am getting the coffee)

Chris coming in from work: Betty asked for Coffee

ME: I know!


Betty: I WANT COFFEE! SOMEONE BRING ME SOME COFFEE!

ME: YOUR COFFEE IS RIGHT HERE! (as I stomp out of the room to go find a pillow to scream into. Ugh what a morning.



About an hour later:



Mike: Can you got to the store>

ME: I guess

I was the dishes get JEssie down for a nap and Sean dressed and head to the store. While there they tell it is going to an hour and fifteen minutes on a perscrition. That is okay though because I want to take Sean for ice cream. We get the groceries, ice cream, gas, and the perscription and head home. I now do a load of laundry and since it is a nice day take it outside to hang up.



Betty: I need this thing off me ( towel on her neck from lunch)
I go in and do so. Come back to sit.

JEssie Crying

Betty" I need someone to get this cup and bowl
I set baby down and do so.

Baby Crying. I get the baby.

Betty: I can't get up from here ( the couch)

Me yelling for mike

Finally get my laundry to the line outside

Betty: I need the phone

Me taking the phone in .

Betty: Oh I was dreaming again I don't need that.


Me in my head: Omg old woman!


Now I am waiting for the clothes to dry and sitting for a moment while she is alsleep. Sean just woke from a nap so I better end this.


Good evening sorry for the long rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment