Sunday, March 28, 2010

First eBay Listing!

 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140394941621&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

 I am excited to announce this  morning that I have made my first listing on ebay. Which I hope will turn into my first sale on eBay. If you would like to look me up I am CortneysSunTeaCreations. I am selling a lot of 5 hair clips. The starting bid is 8 dollars. As a stay at home mom I am so excited to be contributing financially to the family, And my main goal is to pay for our vacation in the fall by myself. My husband is very hard working and it would be great to be able to do something for him.

    I am making flower headbands\, Korker bows, flip flops, and will soon be doing bows. I am looking for a good accessory for little boys, if anybody has any ideas leave me a comment PLEASE. Thank you for reading and following me on the journey or mine. I hope there is no turbulence.




No comments:

Post a Comment