Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Simple womans day book

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Sunshine!

I am thinking... About how nice it is outside

I am thankful for...Warm sunshine and clean clothes on the line.


From the kitchen...Maybe some sweet tea later

I am wearing... Jeans and a sweat shirt.

I am creating...a new flower garden

I am going... to clean.

I am reading...Sumerhill Secrets by Beverly Lewis

Vocabulary word of the week:chevron • \SHEV-run\ noun
1 a : a figure, pattern, or object having the shape of a V or an inverted V: as
b : a heraldic charge consisting of two diagonal stripes meeting at an angle usually with the point up
* c : a sleeve badge that indicates the wearer's rank and service (as in the armed forces)


I am hoping... For it to not rain on Easter.

I am hearing.. A child wanting to go outside

No comments:

Post a Comment