Monday, March 22, 2010

Daybook number 1 March 22 nd 2010

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...It is wet and yucky. I think I will stay in.

I am thinking... About getting my but off this computer

I am thankful for... that I can get my kids an Easter basket because I know for many people that will be hard this year.


From the kitchen...I just had an orange and some coffee we will see what the day brings

I am wearing... My yoga pants and a very stained sweatshirt..... Just lovely

I am creating...a blog lol

I am going... Nowhere, that the lord

I am reading... blogs and facebook. As soon as I get everything done I will start a book. maybe by Friday.

Vocabulary word of the week:Um good one I will have to start doing that.

I am hoping... For more warm weather and sunshine.

I am hearing...Children picking on each other and cartoons.

Around the house...Organizing everything

No comments:

Post a Comment