Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Random.

1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps? I love them. i have to have them every year. The one thing about it is though I open the package the day before so that they get a little but hard on the outside.
 

2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down? I am always nervous. That is just me.
 

3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?Not really because I like to be able to send the kids out to play. But they do help the flowers so I guess there ok.

4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why? My Son and Daughter.


5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?Tatoo. Actually I have two.


6. Do you have any special plans for Easter? Going to my husband's family.


7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?Reese all the way, baby!


8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of? My Son and Daughter.


9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?I am reading Summerhill secrets by Beverly Lewis ( very very slowly because my time is limited these days.


10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?ha ha ha the whole thing.


11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?3 right now. I am sure there will more they are my favorite accessory of all.


12. Which color makes you happiest? Yellow it is happy.

4 comments:

  1. My son does that with the peeps. "A little crunchy, mom!" I just don't get it!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must try stale peeps. I love stale Fig Newtons, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe if I try that with peeps I would like them!
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you take a picture of how the flip flops turn out.

    ReplyDelete