Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Daybook #2

Daybook number 2 March 23 rd 2010

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...I hear birds. I sure sign of spring

I am thinking... Wondering what is going on with a friend of mine that I haven't heard from in awhile. I usual hear from her every couple of days. And Easter baskets.

I am thankful for...Coffee and this quiet morning with my children still sleeping


From the kitchen...Coffee

I am wearing... tee shirt and sweat pants, but hey it is 7 am what do you want from me.

I am creating...an easter basket in my head

I am going... to clean today.

I am reading...Sumerhill Secrets by Beverly Lewis

Vocabulary word of the day:copacetic • \koh-puh-SET-ik\ • adjective : very satisfactory

I am hoping... For more warm weather and sunshine.

I am hearing..Secret Life of an American Teenager. I got sucked into this stupid show.

Around the house...cleaning and playing with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment