Wednesday, January 27, 2010


1. How good are you at delaying gratification?
Not really, I am a right now kinda person.


2. Maybe a marshmallow wouldn't be too difficult a temptation for you. What food (or anything else) would be most tempting?
Cherry Pie, and reece's cups

3. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being saintly) how patient are you?
About a 7 when it comes to my kids. About a 2 when it comes to my husband (poor guy)


4. Have you ever waited for something in life only to be disappointed upon realization of the goal/object/etc.?
I don't think so, I just waited a year to get a car and I am thrilled with it.

5. Are you a person who takes shortcuts?
If there is one that will still get the job done right sure I will.


6. Which line is hardest to wait in?
The Grocery store! I hate to wait in line at the grocery store, more when I only have one or two things.

7. Did you wait to discover the gender of your unborn child until its birth?
Oh definitely not! I found out 2 weeks earlier than I was suppose to.


8. Are you more patient with children or the elderly?
Children all the way!

9. Did you ever sneak a peek at a present?
Ummm I plead the 5th ;)

10. What is the longest you've ever waited for anything?
2 years to go on vacation. I am still waiting.

11. Who has more patience, you or your significant other?
Oh 100% me! Don't ask him to wait for anything, unless it is him.

12. Which of the following songs about waiting is your pick for the best? (OK, you may substitute another, if you like.)
No clue at all.

3 comments:

  1. All these desserts that people are craving are making me hungry for them! I LOVE cherry pie.

    #9 made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Random Dozen, so glad I decided to join in. Love learning a little bit more about everyone and meeting new people.

    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm from Ohio too. Enjoyed your answers.

    ReplyDelete