Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wow, I made something!

So last night a friend was saying that she did not have enough training pants, and her mom said that she could just make some. Well, this led to me buggy the friends mom to make them while i was there so that I could see her so it. Man, I wish that I had a picture because if there is anything that I know anymore is is little underwear. Yeah, lol as i have stated over and over again i have 100% no life. But anyways I sat down at the sewing machine and just jumped in. And to my amazement I put put together one kick butt pair of underwear! I am so thrilled and and excited to be able to tell the world that I make something. Next time I will be sure sure to get a picture!

So today we went ahead and bought a 3 month pass to the Y. Since Sean had so much fun swimming there the other day. We went swimming with Jessie tonight and she had so much fun. Again, I wish that I had a picture. Shame on me, I am writing about all these things and do not have one stinking picture to put on this blog tonight, but Jessie had fun she was really into it. And when we got done she was so exhausted that my little piglet didn't even want to eat. She fell asleep in the car and didn't even get up when we brought her in. So, now we are members of the Y and should be going there a few times a week. I think that I may do something that I have never done before which is use the childcare there so that I can go and work out for a little while. Chris is interested in playing some b ball and Sean will like that too. It should be all around good for all of us, and we will not be stuck in the house so much while it is so dang cold out there.

Well, I am going to head off to bed tonight. may you all have a blessed day with the wind at your backs and the sun on your face, may the road rise to meet you, and until we meet again may God hold you in the palm of His hand. Goodnight all and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment