Tuesday, January 5, 2010

One boy and one girl, and oh what a differance between the two!


Boys.........

What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails
That's what little boys are made of !"







This was Sean Thanksgiving 06 later you will see the Girl version.....

When I was pregnant with my boy I was under the impression that boys and girls would be the same to raise especially when they are babies HA! Excuse me while I fall on the floor laughing,ha ha ha hee hee heee ho ho ho.....oh my with tears in my eyes I think that I am done now.


I love both of my children the same and with that said I will now add, there is cuddling and loving on a boy. You get in a kiss on the cheek as whiz by. A hug will always be leaping into your arms because they are moving to fast to do it any other way. If a boy gets hurt you may get to kiss the boo boo or may get an "I'm fine" yelled from across the room because, oh no he may have to stop a minute.Boys are fast moving, never ceasing, stinky, sticky, loud little creatures, who hold your heart in their little sticky peanut butter and jelly encrusted fingers, and melt your heart with their chocolate covered faces. Mothers of boys are tough, you have to be you never know what will happen next with them.The one thing that I have noticed most is that little boys think that the world begins and ends with their momma.



Girls......

What are little girls made of? "Sugar and spice and all things nice That's what little girls are made of!"








Jessie Thanksgiving 09, you will notice a difference here miss prim and proper is clean ( and yes there is a big pile of potatoes in front of her).


Little girls want to hug and kiss you, they want to be CLEAN! At least mine does. Little girls want their Daddies...

Daddy works third shift and Jessie always, and I mean always has to nap with Daddy.









Although I have not potty trained a girl yet I can already see that it is going to be sooo much easier. Sean would pee or poop in the pull up and hide.It took over two years to potty train him. Jessie pees in her diaper and wants it off of her right now.


















I would like to say that I am truly blessed to have both a boy and a girl. I get the best of both worlds! And God bless the little sisters of the world because you are truly some tough chicks, I can tell when Jessie is bigger Sean is really gonna get him for all the picking he has done on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment