Friday, January 8, 2010

Julie and Julia

Oh my, I finally got to watch the movie!I must say that it is my favorite by far, and I had no idea that it was about blogging either. I knew that it was about a love of food and working with food and that is why I wanted to see it. I loved it I was totaly into it! I guess that I never written about it on here but I love to cook. It is my outlet and more than anything I love to bake. I starting baking when I was about ten.I start with projects like banana cream pie with high meringue peaks, and breads, and cakes and whatever I could think of. I think that my mom being a single mom probably loved this fact because she had to work all the time and when she got home I was always cooking something. This year I tried something new. It was a pumpkin roll and I have to say it was scary at first but went so easy and was wonderful tasting. My next project I am going to tackle no bake cookies, can you believe that I have never made them! I don't even have any idea what is in them. Maybe I will post about it, but none the less this is not going to be a cooking blog, but maybe i will slip something in there anyways.


In other news I know people don't like the snow, but with little kids I love the snow. I think there is nothing more exciting and fun to a child then going out in the snow. Sean played and played, and the when he was totally frozen solid he played some more. It was a blast. His daddy and him built snow forts and had a giant snowball fight with uncle Connor. And then went sledding on the hill down by the road. Stay tuned for the next chapter, tubing at mad river mountain. I can't wait take him there.


Well it is late and I have a little one here beside me who needs to go to bed. Goodnight world and happy sledding. Get out there with the kids and have blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment