Sunday, January 24, 2010

My son is so Awesome !

We went to the Y today and my son who normally is afraid of the pool got a floaty strapped to him and he took off like a fish! I was so proud, and he was just like whatever mom. He has always been that way. The kid who wants to do everything for himself. Gave up the pacifier and the bottle himself. Puts himself to bed. Really why in the world does he need me lol. Anyways back to the pool we are going to get a membership and start going there a couple times a week because I believe he is getting a bit of cabin fever and we need a way to get rid of some energy. I just can't believe he is swimming. I love watching him grow up. Truly I am not sad at all that he is growing because everything new that he does just thrills me to death it is so cool. We had a blast! And one more bonus the pool was heated to about 80 degrees which was wonderful if was like a huge bathtub. A little over board on the chlorine though. Well that is all for now folks just thought I would pop in a leave a quick note. Thank for reading, if there is anyone out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment