Sunday, January 31, 2010

I think that I am on a health kick.

I am going down a new path in life. One that I have not previously been on, but I now feel that it is time. I am going to get healthy. There is a list of many things that I am going to do.

1. I am going to eat 1 yogurt for breakfast everyday and have a v8
2. I am not going to eat any junk except on the rare occasion. I want to get healthy not punish myself.
3. I am going to start a work out routine.
4. Starting this Tuesday I will be starting yoga again. It is free with my membership, and I love yoga so this works well for me. Do not roll your eyes at me unless you have tried. If you have feel free to roll eyes.
5. Every Wednesday morning I will be running on the tread mill, and working on toning long lean muscles.
6. I am going to practice portion control.
7. I will be making sure that I replace about 70% of the greasy meals with salad.
8. I am going to try to keep up with things, like my eyebrows ( uh, did I really just admit that online.)

Well, that is my list I will be posting on Sunday nights how things are going. Please wish me luck and pray for.
You may be asking why I am going to do this. The answer is simple. It is all for me. Since I had my daughter I have let myself go and the tire around my middle when i put my jeans on is quite frankly driving me nuts. I would like my clothes to fit, and I would just like to feel good about me. I want to wear nice things and not feel the need to hide the shall we shall poofy parts lol.


In other news. Both of the boys are still sick, and Jessie is still crabby. Lord help me, I am going to lose my mind. Half of the reason the whole treadmill thing sounds like a wonderful idea (stress relief) I think that it is very import to have have something small to do to refresh yourself, it just plain makes you more pleasant to the people around you. Well I am going to get some cleaning done and head off for some shut eye. God bless and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment