Monday, January 18, 2010

Ok, so sorry maybe I like to complain......

I have had a head ache for like 2 weeks now and I getting so tired of it! I just simply do not feel like doing anything right now. I have not even worked on my shawl to day. because it suppose to be a blessing and I am just in a crappy mood. Maybe if I started to work on it and spend sometime with God it would lighten my mood a little bit. i just am getting so frustrated that i spend so many hours cleaning and when I come downstairs in the morning it looks like a bomb went off!Maybe I need to put into to action and start getting up at 5 am and then i can be done with all that crap for the day before the kids get up. Wouldn't that bed great, but I am so full of hot air right now. why would i get out of bed when I do not have to? HA maybe one day I just will. And once again for three days Sean has been off the wall. lord please help me to be strong and not be mean but mean what I say. I have to stick to my guns because this is one thing in life that I can not fail at. Without my babies there is no me they are all I live for. Although I am sure as every mother has said a morning to sleep in would be a dream vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment