Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

Well this insanely busy week is coming to an end now (I hope).The porch now has three walls up and is just waiting on a door, flooring, and screens and then that will be complete. I have my laundry almost all done , which has been and incredible amount of going up and down the stairs and I am now about to clean the house so we can all have a nice Easter morning. The baskets are filled and the eggs are hid.

 Tomorrow morning we will get up hopefully with daddy home to enjoy the fun, check out the baskets that the Easter bunny has left and go outside for an easter egg hunt. In the Afternoon we will be going to my husbands uncle's house where will eat, enjoy family, and have another egg hunt. I think I am going to get off this thing now and go clean . May your baskets be full and your day be blessed. Happy Easter Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment