Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Simple Womans Daybook.

Daybook

Monday, April 26, 2010

Outside my window... Sunshine but we are only going to have a high of 55 today.

I am thinking... About what I am going to do with the kids today. I am not sure yet.

I am thankful for... My son getting over the nasty virus he had.

I am wearing... Jammies, I need to start doing these things later in the day.

I am remembering... That my son has no clean clothes and I should probably take care of that today.
 
I am going... Not sure yet. But we may go get some ice cream tonight as a treat for the kids.

I am currently reading...a book by Beth Wiseman

I am hoping...   for a peaceful day.

On my mind...Laundry and trying to keep up with working 40 hours and doing everything for my husband and kids I normally do.

Noticing that... I am a much stronger person than I ever thought possible.

Pondering these words...............1When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets:  12Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her
 
 
Around the house...There is a mess and I hoping to fix that over the next two days

One of my favorite things... Reading late into the night without a sound anywhere.
 
A picture thought I am sharing.. I love this guy more than he could ever imagine. He is a great father and husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment