Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just checking in.

 Well , my husband had his first softball game today.   All I have to say is at least he did not get hurt. I was their to root him on but I didn't really get to watch because my son had to pee every five minutes. I personally think it was an interest in the port a potty lol. Anyways they lost today but I think that they had alot of fun with each other. It's a family team. This week I do not have many plans, I go back to work on Tuesday. If it is not too awful cold I will be taking Sean to the park tomorrow or at least out in the yard and I can work on my face tan, lol it is too cold for anything else. Have a good evening ladies. I think I am off to bake some cookies. Hopefully tomorrow I will get something done in this house before I go back to work.


      

No comments:

Post a Comment