Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Really, Really Random!





This picture is a clarification for question 1:


1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?Nay, but don't listen to me I have no fashion. I just like flip flops.

2. What is your favorite pizza?veggie and pep

3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]  
I would but anything from the  Gilmore Girls set or House.

4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.
             Where I grew up it was Bratwurst. I guess now I am close to Columbus so that would be where Wendy's started/

5. What is your current favorite snack?
        Mocha Frappe from Mcdonalds.

6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")

Survivor. I only weigh 120 and I don't Dance.

7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?
         3, I willl go into no father detail on that one. Thank you Lid for bringing that out in the air.

8. It doesn't feel like Spring until ____it's warm!_____.

9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is _Saying wrong things while waiting on people in the drive thru___.

10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.
 Saving money to take my family to Amish country this fall.

11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.
An industrious wife is the best savings account. Amish Proverb.
                                

12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.   Take them to Mcdonalds to play.

Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment