Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Simple Womans Daybook.

Simple Womans Daybook.

. If anyone else would like to participate here is the link. 
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/  

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... It is very chilly and cloudy/ Good day for a nap.
I am thinking... About this daybook :)
I am thankful for..Coffee, nuff said.
From the kitchen... Waffles
I am wearing...Oh how I would like to say something cute but yoga pants and a thermal shirt.
I am creating..a mess
I am going...crazy
I am reading... Sumerhill Secrets 2 by Beverly Lewis
I am hoping... For some peace and quiet.
I am hearing...Go deigo Go
Around the house...There is laundry to be done
One of my favorite things..Hello hydration conditioner by herbal essences
A few plans for the rest of the week:Work, work, work, work, work, nice long bath.





No comments:

Post a Comment