Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Simple Womans Daybook.

I have gotten I bit behind on these, shame on me. If anyone else would like to participate here is the link. 
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/  

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... There is sunshine and birds singing. Everything is washed clean by the storm last night.
I am thinking... About thing that I need to get done today.
I am thankful for...my kids and the wonderful Easter they had.
From the kitchen...a hot cup of coffee for me, a bowl of cereal for Sean, and toast for Jessie.
I am wearing...Jammies, goodness it is only 8 am.
I am creating...Flower headbands and corker bows
I am going... Outside to clean out the car.
I am reading... nothing at the moment, I am waiting for a couple of books to arrive. One from Book Sneeze, and the other from a great giveaway by Suzanne Woods Fisher
I am hoping... That is does not rain today.
I am hearing... A three year teasing his sister.
Around the house...We are building a new porch so there will probably be banging later.
One of my favorite things...little girls in pretty dresses.
A few plans for the rest of the week:this week must be an off week I don't really have any, well I will have to come up with some thing to do with the kids.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



1 comment:

  1. Sometimes not having any plans is the best plan! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete