Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Changes

Well, here I am sitting here late at night thinking again about decision that I need to make. I hate days like this. I am thinking about moving from my mother in laws and getting an apartment. There are so many decisions to make and the thing that scares me the most is that I have two little ones to take care of. When I was younger I was a gypsy pretty much just sleeping on friends couch's living out of my car. I can not do this with children. They need a home and a roof over their heads. We have had a place before and everything was okay. But financially not so great. I fought so hard to stay home with my babies. Thinking that I was making their world better by being their. Although I still want to be at home with them, I was not making the best decision for them because I do not think I was proving for them very well. I have to say that I love my job. Something that sounds stupid when I am working at mcdonalds but the thing is I know that I am going to be providing for our family in a way that I could not being at home with them. There is no longer going to be such a struggle. What a difference it will be to have two more pay checks a month. I feel as though I can breath now. I thank God that I have been blessed with this job.    I am learning now how to manage this extra money with savings acounts and cds and things so that I can always have a plan b. I want to do everything that I possibly can to invest this money wisely and make the right choices for my family. Right now I may sound so stupid but I trying to learn everything about cds and stocks and iras. At this point i do not know what an ira is but I am going to figure it out. This is all so new to me but I think that it it so neat to make my money work for me. it feels almost like I have this second job and that is to figure out how to make my money make money.


     Anyways back onto the moving thing I think that I am going to do my little boys room in camo stuff. He would think that was so great.I think that I am going to get a two bedroom and give each of the kids a bedroom and then Chris and I can sleep and the pull out. I am really excited to have a bed to myself. Right now I am just going to trust God to lead me in the right direction with this.  Goodnight y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. I have a feeling that God will direct you and you'll make the right decision.

    ReplyDelete