Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Randon Dozen

1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
       I am going answer this differently lol. We were at a family party the other day. My son was playing with his older cousins so I relaxed. Well, soon I started seeing the cousin but had not seen my son. I figured he was inside....wrong. I figured he found a corner and went to sleep.    Again I was wrong. I figured he went out front....wrong. I began to panic. Then we went about looking for him. The whole family was. When we had searched every where close to the house I began to become frantic. It was about 20 minutes later they found him. My knees buckled and I just sobbed and sobbed. That was the worst fear I have ever felt in my life. I would prefer never to relive that ever again.

2. Have you ever been to an island?
 Yes,  There is one up on lake Erie called Put-In-Bay. I used to go there as a child.

3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
 Oh my, I want to say thinker, and I think I am. My Emotions often get the best of me though.

4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
    I live in shade of gray. I have a very hard time deciding things because of that.

5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
     how to survive on a island for dummies :)

6. What are you most afraid of?
   Something  happening to my children. After the story I told you in question one I have now seen real fear and somethings I was afraid of before like confrontation with people is not just such a big thing anymore. Being a mother is the worst fear you can have, there is a whole world out there I have to protect them from.  I am going to change my decision my biggest fear is the day I have to let them go out there on their own.

7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
          Never be able to make new ones. The past is the past, I want to see all the things the future has to hold.

8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
                 Chris, Sean, and Jessie (Husband and Three Children), They are the most important thing in my life.

9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
                  I would have a big one. We did it last minute at home with only a few people.

10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
             Ummm. One thing I know is that we are suppose to do it but sometimes it can be hard. If you forgive though you will have more peace with yourself and others.

11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
            Read the magazines there. They are two expensive so I don't buy them but I do like to look at them.

12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
          That they would love their family and do they best they could to take care of them  and I hope they would be better at keeping things running smoothly around the house.

6 comments:

  1. That was a scary story. I think every parent reading this can imagine the panic. Glad it had a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found your son safe and ok. That would be so scary. Enjoyed your answers. And I love your background on here! Enjoyed all of your answers.
    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about #1, that was terrible for you. I remember a time falling on my knees in tears of happiness. Happy ending. Since the H1N1 thing I don't read magazines in the doctors office. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scary moment for mom...and I've been there. But little by little, I'm starting to release them to the Lord, which means I trust Him with them...ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 is indeed a scary moment. Each of my kids have gotten away from me in a store and it absolutely sent me into a panic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I bet you were scared to death. The same thing happened to me with my 4 yr old son. Thank God we were at a church picnic & a bunch of people knew him and he was smart enough to go up to a police officier. All turned out okay. Thank you for the nice comment you left at my blog. It was hard but, with the grace of God, we made it through.

    ReplyDelete