Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Randon Dozen

 I just love the Random Dozen. Here is the one from this week. If you would like to join in on the fun there is a button on the side of my page. Just click it, copy and paste the questions. Fill in your own answers. Only one step left you come back and link up with the always gentlemanly Mr. Linky ;)


1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?"  I got thrown out one time because my son was crying. It made me really mad. He was only crying for 2 seconds.

2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts? ha ha ha, Me organize anything? You jest, surly you do.

3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster? Nope. Except for the "hurricane' winds we had in Ohio.

4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?PASS!

5. What's the best costume you've ever worn? I am going to put in the best one my son wore.







6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Dictionary

7. What's your favorite breakfast food?Mcdonalds! Bacon egg and cheese biscut

8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial? The shark steamer and it works wonderfully.

9. Have you ever crawled through a window? HA ha ha , too many times. I lock myself out alot.

10. Do you believe in love at first sight?No, in my personal opinion I don't think it would last, nut maybe for some people it has.

11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?I would say 7. I have a thing for jeans. None of them are very nice jeans though.

12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.")   oh my, are we watching food network Lid? ummm, hard one, I would say a Ford Explorer because it is my favorite thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment