Monday, December 6, 2010

Daybook for December day 1




















FOR TODAY
Outside my window... There is beautiful snow falling and more on the way.


I am thinking... About eating the chocolate cake I just baked.


I am thankful for... My Children and their sweet smiles.


From the learning rooms... My son and I are going to be working on the letter I and reviewing letters he has already done.


From the kitchen...Chocolate cake,YUM can't wait!!!!


I am wearing... Pj's yes I have not gotten out of them today.


I am going... I am staying in today it is way to cold to go to the store.

I am hoping...That it keeps on snowing.

I am hearing... Elf playing in the backround and the dryer running in the other room.


Around the house... Things are so beautiful with all the Christmas light up.

One of my favorite things... Coffee, this I believe needs no more explanation.


A few plans for the rest of the week: Put up the Christmas tree and get some deep cleaning done.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)


                  

No comments:

Post a Comment