Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hodgepodge! Love it!

                                           

1. What is the most interesting thing you've done in the last year?

            I started my son in preschool.... which would normally happy and exciting but my son has done      some very interesting things there. Like pooping his pants when he is FULLY potty trained and many random things that I then feel like i am in trouble for because he does them and then I get pulled into a meeting.

2. What is your most meaningful family heirloom?

         My mothers hope chest. She moved and decided to pass it on to me. It is so special to have because she used to keep everything special to her in it.

3. What food festival would you most like to attend? If you're not sure click here to see a list of possibilities.
            
                     It would have to be Chocolate & Coffee Lovers Festival - in Seaside; February 1 - 2, 2003; at Seaside Civic & Convention Center. i could take or leave the chocalate but I LOVE LOVE LOVE coffee. During the year I go to about every festival that I hear about.

4. Snow...do you love it or is it considered a four letter word where you live?

                Truly i do not look forward to it coming but once it's here I love it. Mostly when it is clear and still, Clear up to your butt and still coming  :)

5. Can you ski? Do you ski? Are you any good?
                
                  I have never tried but I could tell you right now I would not be any good.


6. What quality in your spouse or best friend are you most thankful for?
             
                 The choice my best friend has made not to have confrontation in his life, he will go off and think and calm down but avoid ever yelling if at all possible.

7. Describe the coziest spot in your home.

                           
                                               Pic is kinda dark but you see the little table in the kitchen. In the morning I love to sit there  and drink my coffee with the radio on. Which now has changed over to Christmas music.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

                               It's snowing!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the kitchen too...mine is also cozy and I spend a lot of time there.

    I used to teach preschool and was also the Director of a preschool for many years. Don't be too hard on yourself...sometimes things happen and I'm sure the school has seen it all before. You're never the only one...it only feels that way : ) Preschool is where they learn how to handle big school, a place for learning but also for working out the kinks so to speak. Enjoy these years...they are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your #1 made me smile. I always felt like my boys were doing things that made the teachers wonder what kind of a mother I was. Now I'm homeschooling them, and sometimes I wonder what kind of a mother I am! : )

    I could really go for a chocolate and coffee festival!

    ReplyDelete