Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Scavenger Hunt





Scavenger Hunt Sunday



This week I am going to be joining ramblings and photo's scavenger hunt.


  The list for the hunt is as follows:

               1. Winter Colors
               2. Holiday/ Winter Icon
               3. A tree
               4.Quiet
               5. Your Favorite Color 


Winter Colors



       My pretty lamp.

Holiday/ Winter Icon


     A little bit of Texas Christmas in Ohio.

A Tree

  My pretty little Christmas tree.

Quiet

   Everything is always so peaceful outside after a big snow.


                                              Color




  If I had to pick one color it would be burgundy although I don't think I really have a favorite, No idea why it's sideways.





1 comment:

  1. These are great - the snow looks so pretty and your home looks so festive!

    ReplyDelete