Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My first Christmas tree..........

 I am 26 years old and have two children and because of living situations over the past 4 years I have never gotten to have my own tree! Now I do!!!! It is a little tree but to me it might as well be 50 feet tall because I know that on Christmas morning my kids are going to wake up in their own beds and come out and see all the goodies santa has left them right in their living room.  I put up the tree tonight and tomorrow morning my son is going to get to hang ornaments on the tree for the first time in his life. This year I am so very very blessed, it is all around me. I sleep on the couch  so that I am not to far from my kids and right at my feet is the Christmas tree. I get to wake up each and every morning  and see my tree first thing what a blessing that truly is. I am so into Christmas this year. I feel like I have found Christmas for the first time in many years and it is better than any present to just have the feelings of the season with me!!!!!!! On top of that people, IT IS SNOWING! This year has been so rocky in so many ways but I know now that the new year that will be coming soon and with it so many possibilities and new blessings. 2011 will be a good year I just have a feeling..............

1 comment: