Thursday, December 16, 2010

You Capture.....Outside

you-capture-4





I just found this today. It is a new weekly challenge over at I should be folding laundry.  This looked so fun I had to do it.  The challenge this week is to strap on your winter gear ( if you are in the north like me) and go out and simply snap some pictures no matter what your skill level. I would just like to add because I am a wuss that it is like 10 degrees outside very cold for Ohio this time of the year.


  We threw these apples that had gotten too old out so the animals can have them. I really thought the red looked cool against the snow.


 True sign winter is here ice hanging from the roof.




 Front of the house after our first "big" snow of the year. This is our first winter here.








View from the back yard you can see the neighbors frozen pond through the trees.
  Hope everyone enjoyed the photos look forward to receiving comments.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment