Sunday, December 19, 2010

Photo Hunt Sunday




Scavenger Hunt Sunday



This weeks list
-Winter
-B&W with selective coloring
-The wind
-Framed
-Remember when




Winter


     A little bit different but this  is what I do doing the winter. It is a nice warm place to be.


Black and White with Selective coloring     

My daughter and I in the kitchen back in October.First time playing with the Color in a Black and White.


The Wind



Freezes me to death but this is constantly going in our house.





Framed


My baby boy at age three. Not my picture they were taken at Walmart.


Remember When


The day my baby girl was born.



If you would like to play along with us hop on over to Ramblings and Photos.





8 comments:

  1. Winter is a great take, esp as I stood in the kitchen for hours yesterday doing the very same thing :) Your wind is great, and I love the hint of Christmas decor hanging to the right. Framed is precious b/c we're from TX and I love the hat and the #3 happens to be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really wonderful - I love how you've interpreted winter. I think I may bake some cookies today. Thanks for joining us today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great winter shot - I would love to taste some of those. Your little ones look lovely in your captures especially your "remember when" photo.

    Mine's here
    http://leavesnbloomphotography.blogspot.com/2010/12/sunday-scavenger-hunt-19th-december.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great remember when! Adorable! & those cookies look really good right now(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to have a fan going at all times or I swear I can't breathe! Of course I'm also wrapped up in a blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet photo's of your babies. They grow up so fast. Those cookies look yummy.

    ReplyDelete