Thursday, December 16, 2010

Friday fill ins



FFI




1. What in the world _is wrong with the world____.

2. __I am ___ well fed. unfortunately for my expanding belly.

3. Go _lol oh you don't want to know what I am thinking lmao____.

4. ____I _ sent _buckeyes to friends this week____.

5. I keep __on truckin___.

6. __to be ___ or not.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _sleep____, tomorrow my plans include __a nap___ and Sunday, I want to __sleep___! Hey I'm a mom can you blame me.


 Ok I sat here laughing at the computer like a crazy person lmao!

AND/OR

19. IDOAWCJLTOIUTK: I'm dreaming of a White Christmas
20. CROAOFJFNAYN: Cheatmuts roasting on an open fire Jack frost nipping at your nose
21. IBTLALLC its beginning to look alot like Christmas: 
22. OLTOBHSWSTL: oh little town of Bethlehem how soon we see the light
23. SBRAYLITLSIG: no clue :(
24. IBHFC: I'll be home for Christmas
25. WWYAMCWWYAMC: we wish you a merry christmas we wish you a merry christmas
26. IHTBOCD: I heard the bells on Christmas day
27. FTSIAJHS frosty the snowman is a jolly happy soul

No comments:

Post a Comment