Friday, December 17, 2010

This little light of mine

 I should have save this for Macro Monday but it came out so beautiful I want to share it now, by the way one of my first four Macro shots. I think I did pretty well for a newbie at this :)







Ok so now I am going admit yesterday morning I heard the words macro and had no idea what  in the heck that was so I looked it up and let me tell you if you have never done this in your random photo taking you have to try it is so fun to play with. Macro is close up photography. It is getting a close clear picture of your subject showing every detail of it.


 Ok and now I guess I will tell you how far behind in this game I am! I never heard of Bokeh before either. If you are like me this is what Bokeh if. Burn it in your brain. Learn to use it because it will be everywhere, and is a little more challenging then Macro.

 Taken from wikipedia


                        In photographybokeh (pronounced /boʊˈkeɪ/) is the blur,[1][2] or the aesthetic quality of the blur,[3][4][5] in out-of-focus areas of an image, or "the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light."[6] Differences in lens aberrations and aperture shape cause somelens designs to blur the image in a way that is pleasing to the eye, while others produce blurring that is unpleasant or distracting—"good" and "bad" bokeh, respectively.[1] Bokeh occurs for parts of the scene that lie outside the depth of field. Photographers sometimes deliberately use a shallow focus technique to create images with prominent out-of-focus regions.


      

No comments:

Post a Comment