Monday, December 6, 2010

Let it snow.

 For the last three to four years Christmas Eve and day have been rainy so this year no matter how much everyone may complain I am going to say LET IT SNOW! I want it clear up to my butt and still coming down, I will scape the car, I will shovel ( first I have to buy a shovel lol), but dag gonnit I want a white Christmas. This morning there is snow on the ground and I think one of the best things that I have seen in awhile was my son's face when he got out of bed today and look out the window, he could not wait to show me the snow and wanted to go out in it right then.   I quickly replied with a NO at 7 in the morning I an not going out into the frozen tundra. Truth be told I am just as excited about him to look out there and see snow on the ground there is something about it that is just truly magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment