Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Daybook Dec. 7th














FOR TODAY
Outside my window... Even more snowing so many people are complaining about. I think it is a welcome sight although the temp could be a tiny bit warmer.

I am thinking... About what I getting my kids for Christmas seeing as i have not done my shopping yet:)

I am thankful for... Hot Coffee and cold Iced tea


From the learning rooms... Revisited the letter H today and righting my son's name. He did really well.


From the kitchen...mac and cheese and fish sticks


I am wearing... fleece shirt with a cowboy snowman on it that says " Let it snow, y'all"


I am going... Out to bring the trash cans up to the house.

I am hoping...That is stays warm in the house tonight, it is so cold outside and the electric baseboard heat just does not seem to be keeping up.

I am hearing... Children playing in their room that should be sleeping.


Around the house... I am doing some cleaning to get ready to put up the tree.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Put up the Christmas tree and get some deep cleaning done.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here) Sorry no pic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment