Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday is over time to get this house back in order.

 Oh my goodness, I feel like I am shoveling in a snowstorm....... My house is a mess point blank! Maybe I am sitting here writing this blog because I need to form a plan of attack, or just maybe  I am procrastinating. ME? Naw I would never do that hehehe. The washer and dryer are both going so I am doing something right. While on the other hand the dishes are over flowing the sink and my bath room well I am not even going to go there. I need to call my friend because I have not in awhile and well I think I am procrastinating on that too. I think I am having one of those sit on my butt and do nothing days but there is al ittle problem with that,  I am a germ a phobe  and that bathroom has got to be cleaned today lol I don't think that was the right spelling but ya get the point, right?  I need to get motivated here.  Ugh.


     Anyways I am off to get lost in the piles of crap I have to do today but I will leave you with  pictures of the holiday.



 Hurry everybody wake up Santa came!!!!!!





My daughters new baby doll. She LOVED it!



Sean was shocked at the BIG gift that mam-maw gave him.





Jessie's stocking was the only thing she opened herself.



I got my wish this year for a white Christmas. I loved it!




                Christmas Ham it was so so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment