Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hodgepodge!


1. Have you ever been on a real sleigh ride? How about the warm weather version - a carriage ride? 

              I think that when I was little I have been on a carriage ride but I am really not sure. I know I haven't                   been on a sleigh ride although I would love to.

2. What's your policy on 'chain mail'...you know, the emails you receive that are often some sort of poem/blessing/good wish that ask you to send it on to 10 or 12 friends? Do you delete without opening, read and trash, read and trash and then worry you won't be blessed/lucky/protected? Do you delete the sender from your contacts or just go ahead and send the love onward?

                 If it is funny I will usually pass it on, I do usually read them all though.

3. Who is your favorite character in any of the Christmas movies and why?

              The Grinch he symbolizes the start of Christmas for me I have watched him every year since I was a child.

4. Share a favorite quote.

             I took the road less traveled and that made all the difference.
                     
5. What's your favorite holiday scent?

               Things baking in the over all the way! If I had to pick one of the candle sencts it would have to be apple cin.

6. Does the Christmas season stress you out? In what way?

          Not at all to me every moment of it is exciting of course I also don't go to the store when there are ten billion people there.

                 

7. What's the best thing about your life right now?

                  My son being another year older for Christmas with a grasp of  how things work, I love being Santa so much it keeps me up all night on Christmas eve. 

8. Insert your own random thought here.


                             That wood floors suck! They are cold and I have to wear my slippers all dang day.

2 comments:

  1. So fun to have little ones around at Christmas...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mu husband wants to tear up our carpet and put down hardwood floors. They are pretty, but like you said, very cold!

    ReplyDelete